I was awarded the best Teaching Assistant Award for this course. I worked with Prof. David Yau and Jit Biswas in Spring Semester 2017 for the Computer System Engineering Course. I was mainly responsible for the lab exercises and tutorial sessions.
- Basic principles in the design of large-scale computing systems
- Process management and multithreaded programming
- Process scheduling, synchronization, deadlock
- End-to-end network performance (e.g., loss, throughput, and delay)
- Network security: applied cryptography; key certification; CIA triad
- types of network attacks
- Client-server network programming; HTTP and the World Wide Web